Re: Oliver Sachs

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 10:11:08 PDT

Thanks.

I had seen his name in many bibliografic references of works on CHAT.
But, util present time, I had read nothing written by him.

Yes. I know typing his name in google I will get lots of refferences of his
work,
but I would not get such an elaborated information like the one you gave me.

And, also, it would take to many time trying to localize, in his production,
where he
speaks on perception-feelings-imagination.

Thank you very very much. Particularlly you and Peter.

We have many information in the net. But few places where I can articulate
them.
Working alone with google makes one spend to much time that could be used in
other relevant actions related to our activity.

Tks.

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu
Professor da Universidade do Estado da Bahia-Uneb X
http://www.ricardojapiassu.pro.br