Oliver Sachs

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 09:45:03 PDT

Ricardo-- You can find a lot about Oliver Sachs by going to google and
lookking there. He wrote an excellent essay in a book about A>R> Luria
edited by Elkhonin Goldberg, focusing on Luria's conception of Romantic
Science.

I am currently seeking to make a CD for the Luria memorial and I have a long
interview with Sachs and Bruner in digital form as well as their corresponsdences with Luria. My plan is to put this on a web site as well, but its a lot
of work and will take some time.

Sachs is probably the most famous implementer of Luria's theoretical and
clinical/practice ideas and a wonderful writer. I assume several of his
book exist in Spanish but I do not know about Portuguese.
mike