from Herder-->ARL

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 07:55:48 PDT

M. Hames (1998). Herder, Marx, Vygotsky and Luria: Common approaches to
language, consciousness and subjective dialectics. *Current trends in
History and Philosophy of Psychology*, 12. Edited by Man Cheung Chung.
British Psych Society. History of Philosophy of Psych Section. pp. 77-83.

Sorry this was late in being posted. My 6 year old grandaughter did a
MARVELOUS job of neating up my office.... thereby pretty nearly destroying
my memory!
mike