Re: inspired by Ricardo

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 13:55:46 PDT

" (...) I can think of examples where the observed enthusiastic engagement
of workplace
employees with an AT based intervention turns out to be motivated by their
desire to co-opt the project actions to their hidden dishonest or unethical
objectives."
Phillip Capper,

I think I can understand you, Phillip.
But I think it is necessary to have in mind that the categories "dishonest"
and "unethical" are not
decontextualized ones. They do not exist with out a certain "frame", an
enseable of cultural values... necessities, motives...

A very poor woman who is mother and has a hungry child, for example, enters
a supermarket and thefs a bar of chocolat to give her child in order to
bannish her son's hungry. Is she "dishonest"? "unethical"? If so - or not -
according to what point of view?