I'll defer

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 08:55:02 PDT

Hi Eric-- I'll defer responding to your specific formulation of one of the
potential fault lines among people who are perceived by the field at large
as "all of a family" but who have apparent disagreements between them. Keith
points to one such issue. Be sure to read the original articles in the
discussion. For example, there is an altman and rogoff or rogoff and altman
article (I am sure it is referenced in what you have) that is an important
statement of the inseparability viewpoint.

I am glad to see you making progress on the thesis!
mike