twice thrice and more!!

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 14:58:44 PDT

Judy et al-- I do not know about the rest of you, but I am getting every
message about the sig 2/3 times! There appears very clear concensus on
the desirability of having Dotty give a talk at the business meeting which
violate no rules. the big question is will she come.

Unfortunately, it seems unlikely at present that I will be at AERA next
year, so I have not chipped in.

Could further deliberations await the return of Eugene so that he mailing
list issues can be settled, or can someone get his email address in Russia
so he (or his talented son!) get this moved to the sig web page in an orderly
way?
mike