Holland's opus

From: Jay Lemke (jllbc@cunyvm.cuny.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 08:24:36 PDT

In my past experience with AERA SIGs, the usual way to invite a guest
speaker without giving up a main program slot is to invite the speaker for
the Business Meeting slot, since most members usually don't want to spend
much time on business and would rather have a good speaker and discussion.
Also this slot is usually less in conflict with other program presentations
and sometimes permits a larger audience.

In the words of our inimitable colleague, What do you Think? :)

JAY.

JAY L. LEMKE
PROFESSOR OF EDUCATION
CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK