Re: AERA SIG themes, speakers

From: Ellice Forman (ellice+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 06:24:24 PDT

I strongly endorse Jay's suggestion (which originated with Deborah's
suggestion) and seconded by Yrjo that Dottie Holland be an invited speaker
and/or symposium organizer for one of the CHAT-SIG AERA slots. I understand
that I may not be helping Bill maintain the official rules of order in
establishing a voting system but I couldn't help myself. I've been finding
her work very useful recently and would love to hear more from her.
Ellice Forman

--On Thursday, July 04, 2002 10:07 AM +0300 Yrjö Engeström
<yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi> wrote:r

Ellice Ann Forman
Department of Psychology in Education
University of Pittsburgh