A request

From: Artin Goncu (goncu@uic.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 12:52:11 PDT

Hello All:

I am writing to ask for a favor: Suzanne Gaskins and I are the program
organizers of the 2003 meeting of the Jean Piaget Society in Chicago. The
topic of the meeting is play and development. We are in the process of
designing the poster for the meeting and need some photos. If you have any
photos of a child playing with an animal, an adult playing with an infant,
or children playing dress up or a game, and would allow us to use them on
our poster, would you please write to me off the net? We would appreciate
your help greatly, Artin

P.S. I will send the call for proposal to xmca as soon as it is ready for
distribution.

Artin Goncu, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education M/C 147