RE: Luria Spacebridge Help

From: Glick, Joseph (JGlick@gc.cuny.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 14:22:36 PDT

There is some interest in doing things at CUNY, at least one student and two
faculty members have expressed interest - and I have offered collaboration
to Elina. Messages were exchanged just today - no conversations yet.

I think that we do have the technology here. I'll have to find out at what
levels. The internet I am sure about - satellite I don't know about. I think
that we have it - if those dishes I see mean anything.

Money is spare and not likely to get plentiful in public sector universities
in New York for quite a while. But we'll see.

Joe Glick