failure to 'administer' a university

From: Noah Finkelstein (nfinkels@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 16:27:06 PDT

Colleagues,

I share the following bit of disappointing news about the institution of
higher education in which we find ourselves housed. I call your attention
to this matter because it is so counter to our work/practice in creating
supportive educational environments.

The following note came from the director of Hillel [an organization which
helps support Jewish student life on campuses] after she held meeting with
senior folks in the administration. I believe this note stems from
conversation with Nick Aguilar representing Joe Watson's office.

-n