Re: more april 24

From: Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman@telis.org)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 17:35:38 PDT

Mike,
Thank you for the LA Times reference. I heard from friends who live in
Los Angeles that there was a demonstration of 20,000 Armenian students
in an area called "Little Armenia." Again, I think list members will
find the book by Samantha Power very interesting; A Problem from Hell:
America and the Age of Genocide, Basic Books.

Molly