money in new york

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 17:37:41 PDT

Joe-- Good news that there is interest. I will feed this all back to
Moscow where the organizers have little experience to see what can
be done. We did this once before to nyc with no difficulty for all
of 2500 which george s should be able to cover with a finger nail
clipping.

My idea is to have BOTH a live interaction in which, in effect,
Americans who cannot make it to Moscow can join in, AND to stream
more of it. But what can be done is not clear. Expressions of interest
are very helpful and of course, collaboration. No money should be
involved. California, the enron dupe of all time, will (heh heh ) Vai
with new york for poorest cousin in the land.

Bill B is working from his end in Cambridge. A three way would be fun.
mike