a curious coincidence

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 05:03:32 PDT

that you would like the quote Diane. Maybe not. But it is curious as my sig
block starting to work automatically... for a while i had to remember to
attach it manually, then gradually forgot, and now it just started showing
up by itself. Well perhaps not. I've been messing with my system in other
ways and some little (or big) tweak i did somewhere else may have done the
trick.

A flick i kind of like is set in your backyard. "2 Seconds". A couple years
ago Judy and i biked around the city for a bit before heading for home, and
the terrain is familiar, and the plot, the simultaneous discovery and escape,
is inspirational. I want to do that trek again, (not this summer but maybe
next) and we will visit if you're around -- but one never knows where you
are.

If you have not, check out the flick "suture". I own a copy of magnolia
-- many quotable lines, and not all suitable for prime time.

Nice to see your presence. More curious coincidences arrive.