Re: adobe and

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 05:04:49 PDT

I can read adobe/pdf files...
But now, maybe because Sawyer's article had been scanned, I could not save it on my rigid disck.

It is good for someone to have access to texts through LCHC site, even scanned. But scanned texts are very slow to download and read. And - at least for me - it is impossible to save them in personal archives.