Sudden, immediate, confessorial, self-understanding as perhaps others might understand me - entering xmca history as agent

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 20:27:32 PST

Esteemed xmca all,

After answering Donald's zen-like query, I suddenly realized that my very
insistence on suddenly answering with a snappy one-up-yours reply, even if
no matter how truthful was still what it was from that perspective even
though I wasn't really thinking about that when I got "on the roll" as it
were on a subject that really, really is quite dear to my heart even though
I make money crunching numbers. And I do think it's central to
understanding the possibilities of CHAT for the purposes of human liberation
as flowering of the human spirit and maybe that's why I become so suddenly
deaf, on a roll, sorry, just never really saw it that way.

I'll try to allow more silence during and not just between the
conversations.

Paul H. Dillon