fellowship program

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 08:30:14 PST

>From bobbi004@umn.edu Tue Feb 12 16:54:10 2002
Millennium Fellows Program Senior Mentors:

As part of our followup with participants in the Millennium Fellows Program,
I wanted to alert you to two postdoctoral training positions at the
University of Minnesota. If you know of individuals who are nearing degree
completion and interested in these opportunities, please contact the
respective training directors.
  1.. Postdoctoral Traineeship in Developmental Psychology at the Institute
of Child Development. See the attached letter from Dr. Collins, Postdoctoral
Training Program Director, and the attached postdoctoral position
description. If you have trouble opening the attachments, the position is
posted on our website: http://icd.coled.umn.edu (applications reviewed
beginning February 28 and until position(s) filled).
  2.. Postdoctoral Traineeship at the Life Course Center, which has an
interdisciplinary training program with core faculty members from the
Department of Sociology, the Institute of Child Development; and the School
of Public Health's doctoral program in Health Services Research, Policy, and
Administration. For a description of that position, visit
http://www.soc.umn.edu/employ/postdoc.shtml (application deadline February
15, 2002).
As many of you already know, a history of the Institute of Child Development
was recently published in celebration of our 75th Anniversary. If you have
not already received a copy in the mail, it should be arriving shortly.
Please let me know if you do not receive one and I will gladly take care of
it.

Regards,
Signe A. Bobbitt, Ph.D.
Assistant to the Director for Academic Affairs
Institute of Child Development
University of Minnesota
51 East River Road
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0345