Re: xmca down the river.

From: Dr. Bill Blanton (blantonW@miami.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 13:32:24 PST

bill

I think you are right. The joke posting "disturbs the old activity and
aggravates its
>latent inner contradiction."
However, I understand Mary's response/answer to make an object of his
utterance. The objectification created the disturbance. If Mary had not
objectified his utterance, the community may not have been disturbed.
Mary and others have been "addressing the community and members of the
community have been answering. In turn, members of the XMCA community have
been learning and reflecting on new understandings and tools.

bill blanton