One more paper to add to the mix?

From: Mary Bryson (brys@unixg.ubc.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 21:25:44 PST

Re. Wenger and a COP discussion -
I think it would be really great if it were possible to also post Diane
Hodges¹ MCA article on LPP and the problematics of diss/identification and
communities of practice. Can we do that, or would that violate MCA
copyright?

Mary
School is an institution built on the axiom that learning is the result of
teaching. And institutional wisdom continues to accept this axiom, despite
overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Ivan Illich.

Mary Bryson, Associate Professor, ECPS, Faculty of Education, University of
British Columbia

Research Site: http://www.shecan.com and http://www.e-capacity.ca
Digital Studio Site: http://www.digital-studio.org