Re: And more faces of xmca

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 00:18:18 PST

I'm #15 - AND the left side of #43
you might scrap the first one, Bill.

You know, this has been a great holiday puzzle game for me - figuring out
how many faces I could put names to, from conference meetings and from the
web, Googling (which has brought some three or four new faces for each
solved riddle from your collection).

I think this is great community building work - we should put it up
somewhere safe with faces AND names. It would also be neat to make it easy
for people to add or remove themselves.

Eva

http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/x/XMCA_Faces.html

At 21.07 -0800 02-01-01, Bill Barowy scrobe: