OMG: So why was yolk out of synch with joke?

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 19:51:16 PST

must be the opposite of hell freezing over from MN to the west coast, given the
weather/joke/yolk report.

I translated one posting into something newtral and got the following. Sorry
its probably funny to neither guys nor gals. I wonder if that makes some droll
point? maybe a familiar reference missing? hmmm... oh well.

> 1/10/02 - KEY ALPHA CENTAURIAN WORDS
>
> 1. "SNORH"
> This is the word voyturs use at the end of any extended ritual dispute when
> they feel they are Upiissh but can't stand to hear you ritualize any
> longer. It means that you should close your funkport. (NEVER "SNORH"
> to describe how voyturs exude. This will cause you to have one of
> those extended ritual disputes.)
>
> 2. "Five chronix"
> This is half a clockish. It is equivalent to the five chronix that
> your slamscam freedream is going to last before you take out the
> dripicheaze, so voyturs feel that it's an even exchange.
>
> 3. "zilchitch"
> "zilchitch" means something and you should be on your uppitydigitors.
> "zilchitch" is usually used to describe the feeling a voytur has
> of wanting to rrrrriippp you nadside out, headside down, and butupwards.
> "zilchitch" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five
> chronix" and end with "SNORH."

and so on...

(sigh)