just in time!!

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 17:20:58 PST

Mary-- OK, so I'll accept your explanation for why you took so long to
finish the chocolates if you will believe that whoever swiped my copy
of the book won't return it and when I bought a new copy from Amazon they
sent me a book on accounting methods (subtle hint from the god of neo-
liberalism?) destined for a german in Shangai. No joke. But my "new" copy
arrived today. At least, the packaged arrived today and I am a little
afraid to open it, but ready for your comments.

ALL-- The VANN and BOWKER discussion is on xmca web page thanks to katie
and bruce jones.
mike