...not your stepping stone...

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 07:16:44 PST

Well, Martin's reference to the 60's together with previous writing conjured a
song to this synthetic brain, although my age can be marked in cole-marriage
years with a single digit binary non-zero integer prime number. That should
narrow down the possibilities or is it still obscure?

so here's my bit -- a cd will be on its way to lchc today with what i got.
readable on pc's and macs. html included. another stepping stone.

And then I'm busy for a while so I'll be off the air TFN.

TTFN