Re: supporting ourselves

From: Martin Owen (mowen@rem.bangor.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 05:07:53 PST

xmca@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>At 19.24 -0800 02-01-03, Bill Barowy scrobe:
>>Granted, there are ads
>>that one encounters on yahoo while accessing the photos, but in
>perspective,
>>the only time i can get away from ads in the U.S. is on the top of a
>mountain,
>>or when my head's underwater. (Prayer flags and backstroke flags don't
>>qualify)
Lucky for your mountains. My local highest point has this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/wales/newsid_1162000/1162818.stm

designed by Clough Willams-ellis. You may know hos other work if you were
a fan of the 60's series Prisoner.

Martin Owen
Labordy Dysgu- Learning Lab
Prifysgol Cymru Bangor- University of Wales, Bangor