supporting ourselves

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 17:46:36 PST

Eva, Nate, Bill,....

For at least until summer I will have some extra competent help here with things
like the XMCA web page. I have had to count on the good will of Nate and you guys
to be able to patch things together with facilities here.

Is there any way (or ways) in which we should be changing the website to be be
more user friendly? Bruce has said that he would implement the more sophisticated
web sign on procedure after he got the new server installed and work resumed
here. Well, work, officially, resumes on Monday, although BJ has done some small
fixes while absent.

I do not know how to be helpful with the pics, but if there is a way, lets do it.
If one of you-all would like to take over XMCA and can run it better than my
slap dash system, please, go for it.

Or, write with suggestions for how we should change things for the better.

mike

PS-- Thanks, Pedro, for making Eva laugh so hard she could be heard all the
way over here! Sheila's picture is easy to obtain. Check out p. 28 of *The
Development of Children*. :-)