And more faces of xmca

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 21:07:38 PST

Hi Folks,

Thank you for your continuing contributions! We are up to 71 photos now! (and
still more are in the works)

We are thinking of what to do about naming faces. Of course, any one can make
an offer -- mine is #36.

#71 is Arne Raeithel, who while no longer with us corporeally, is ever present
in the archives. Arne's participation precedes my own and from what I read
with some constancy, he clearly is in the hearts and minds of many who
communicated with him. I thank Alfred for locating and forwarding his photo.

=====
Bill Barowy

"Everything is a becoming, without beginning or end"