Re: viral bruce

From: Peter Smagorinsky (psmagorinsky@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 02:36:26 PST

Norton antivirus screened this for me--I strongly recommend a good virus
program these days. p
At 05:11 PM 11/29/01 -0800, you wrote:

>Be careful of the _bruce.rob virus! I just got one which I knew enough
>to delete ahead of time. It has an "audio/x-wav" extension.
>mike

"O humankind. We have created you male and female and have made you as
nations and tribes so that you might know one another. The noblest of you
in the sight of God is the one who is best in conduct." Quran 49:13

"That which is hateful to you, do not do unto your neighbor." Torah