thanks Katherine Brown

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 11:37:27 PST

well, since the list is so quiet, and Katherine made such a great contribution,
(the wild rice soup recipe), and I don't know K's email, I thought I'd share
just how well that recipe has been taken up, and how it continues to spread:

#1 son wrote:

> I have to write an article for Spotlight Magazine (the FAC publication I
> spend too much time on) for the 'Artful Palate' column. I am going to
> write about our mushroom soup we like so much.

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]