FWD: Conference Announcement

From: Gary Shank (shank@duq.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 05:52:08 PST

Just a quick heads up to make your plans to submit to or plan to attend the
14th Annual Ethnographic and Qualitative Research in Education conference.
The conference has moved to Pittsburgh and the dates have changed a tiny
bit -- we will be running the conference from June 13 to June 15, 2001.
Information on the conference can be found at:

http://www.education.duq.edu/leaders/EQRE

Pittsburgh has an international airport and amtrak service, and is
approximately a 7 hour drive from nyc and an 8 hour drive from Chicago,
just to give you some bearings.

Some of our keynote speakers are in place already and several others have
agreed and we are simply awaiting information to put up on the web. As an
added inticement, this will be the last weekend of the 3 rivers arts
festival, as well as the main weekend of the mellon jazz festival. last
year, the jazz festival closed with a free concert at the point (where the
3 rivers converge) by sonny rollins!

if you need info you cant get at the website feel free to write me
personally at shank@duq.edu

hope to see you there!

gary
shank@duq.edu