: Gifted Ed in California

From: Peter Farruggio (pfarr@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 11:35:14 PST

Can anyone on this list respond to this psychometrics question? This
comment is part of a discussion about the underidentification of
non-English proficient children in gifted and talented programs. Any help
appreciated. ("ELL" means English Language Learner, a non-native speaker
of the second language)

Pete Farruggio