Re: Bandura on biology and psychology

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 16:32:49 PST

Yeah, Nate, I agree. I think Bandura just keeps getting better. Prolific
writer of publications too. Just thought it would be useful to know a bit of
where his past work was. I have to thank Mike for his part in putting me onto
AB, since every now and then I teach from M's text, which addresses social
learning theory.

There is a shipload of followers applying the concept of self-efficacy, a
distinct notion from self-esteem, to adult learning.

bb

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]