Re: Hey Judy Diamondstone

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 14:49:07 PST

HI Di,

If I *got* it, there wouldn't be any need to think about it so much! Yes, we
love Judy, who may think about a lot of things more than I do.

Right now, I'm thinking about these UG notes that mike posted, and wondering.

bb

--- Diane Hodges <dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu> wrote:
> you know bill,
> i STILL can't say i quite 'get Activity Theory, so i am amazed that you
> can spend so much
> tine thinking about it. !
>
> :)
>
> cheers you dear. we love judy don't we?
> she's a bright star in the constellations of mediocrity.
> la - laaaa.

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]