Re: shif's work?

From: NaTe (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 03:32:47 PST

Mike,

My point was while the piece (quote) on
scientific concepts appeared in Ed Psych it
most likely was written much later by Vygotsky
/ Shif (1930).

This is not uncommon even in the english
editions. For example, chapter 6 in T and L is
finished in the text Child Psychology (100 +
pages).

So my assumption would be was this piece on
scientific concepts added to Ed Psych in the
Potuguese. The collected works is full of
similar examples with the above being just
one.

nATE
11/1/2001 9:13:12 PM, Mike Cole
<mcole@weber.ucsd.edu> wrote:

>nate. yluor note is simply confusing to me.
Shif's work was entitled
>educational (pedagogical?) psychology? The
relfex lingo in ed psych/ped
>psych seems an earlier/transitional phase to
me and not representative