RE: expanding boundary objects

From: Polin, Linda (Linda.Polin@pepperdine.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 20:10:00 PST

Are you sure it you got the whole URL? It wrapped around the line:

http://www.parc.xerox.com/ops/members/brown/storytelling/JSB15-practice-rail
s-for-k.html

Here's a shorter version that jumps to the beginning of the document, from
which you can get to that section.

http://www.parc.xerox.com/ops/members/brown/storytelling/JSB.html

It loads for me. I bet you missed the last chunk.

Check out the whole site. Pretty interesting. And yeah, it's about PARC.

Linda