Nature as Pure Math

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 18:53:35 PDT

In a message dated 10/19/2001 10:00:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
mericks1@mindspring.com writes:

> Being uninitiated in the conversations and conventions of academic
> discourse, many students enter courses of study not knowing what actually
> transpires when one writes or thinks in the culture of the academic

Forgive me for being naive but why do you assume people even need to enter
into a classroom?  Does learning only need to take place in a classroom?
 let's get outside of this ridiculous paradigm that instruction is some
golden nugget only classroom teachers own.  Pure math exists in nature and
was discovered by those who were willing to discover it.  Pure math exists
for those who can make a plan, follow it and then sythnesize the outcome.
 Whether this takes the form of academic discourse or Eubonics it is time
those in the field of academics stop assuming everyone needs to join their
special club in order to discuss their PURE subjects.

Synthesize the outcome, Please,
Eric