Re: history and a general science

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 19:06:24 PDT

In a message dated 10/13/2001 11:58:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
jllbc@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:

> It's all
> one system and you can't understand any one of these "pieces" without the
> others. Efforts to do so seem to produce little but rationalizations of

Jay,

I am in total agreement. Currently the only solution I have devised to
overcome these splintered ideologies is to provide exceptional service
delivery and forget about the politics of the levels above my level of
practice. Unfortunately this does nothing to further the history of the
science I KNOW I am practicing.

Any suggestions?
Eric