Re: repeating Laszlo

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 09:40:24 PDT

Just time for a quick note -- i find the communcations with Laszlo deeply
interesting, but have not been able to follow up properly and appologize for
any confusion as a result. If I am repeating him, then it's good, tho I seem
to be in this period where repeating is all i do -- my words are not coming
FROM me, they're just coming THROUGH me... like some sort of psychic seance.

bb

--- Mike Cole <mcole@weber.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Hi Laszlo-- So as I go down the cue of notes, I find that I am also repeating
> your comments in response to bb. Or is bb repeating you repeating lsv
> repeating?
> ???????? Anyway, there appeas to be some convergence concerning the
> problems
> if not the solutions here.
> mike

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]