Re: The dressing-down Vygotsky gaves Luria

From: Garai László (garai@mtapi.hu)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 03:23:29 PDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu
  To: xmca
  Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 3:47 PM
  Subject: The dressing-down Vygotsky gaves Luria

  Does anyone have an english or spanish version of the paper Luria wrote on freudism (1925) - and that was the reason of the public dressing-down Vygotsky gaves Luria in Chrisis?
Do you mean, Ricardo, the Preface to the Russian translation of Freud's "Ich und Es" that was written by Luria AND VYGOTSKY? I put this question in spite of the fact that I have but a Russian version, because I would be very much interested in in a psycho-social sub-question of that, namely: What could have motivated Vygotsky in his "dressing-down he gaves Luria" for a text that had been signed by him, too? Has anyone of you at least a guess about it?

Laszlo.