Re: Ready to discuss Vygotsky's "Crisis in Psychology"

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 18:11:16 PDT

Although tired from a long day (we have begun systemically working on creating
alternatives to our weekend traveling format -- and this is pretty interesting
how these developments are taking place -- the mesogenetic punctuation with
world events) I had a chance to do a quick read of the crises paper. Unless i
miss my guess at this second, but brief, reading, I see in it another
possibility how a "design science" approach to experimentation is problematic.
But as I take some time to think this through, it would be good to see what
others' first impressions are.

?

bb