Re: Palestinians

From: Gary D Shank (shank@duq.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:00:05 PDT

i am personally relieved that the information, which i received from a
responsible source, is actually wrong. it would be far worse for cnn to
do this than it was for a handful of people to celebrate innocent
slaughter, imho. palestinians both here in the usa and abroad have gone
to great lengths to show their horror over such a slaughter.
i am also impressed at the ability of the internet to correct its
misinformation and the speed that it does so. we are truly living in
hypermodern times, at all levels.

thanks again to kevin and molly and eugene for their pursrsuit of the
triuth, and my apologies for helping sustain any falsehoods

gary