Re: FYI: another friggin' petition regarding war

From: Charles Nelson (c.nelson@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:18:49 PDT

On another listserv, this particular petition was called a hoax. Read
below the petition request

From: Monika Broecker <hvf@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Important - Petition for peace

Hi all,

This "petition" is a hoax and is listed as such for example by
"Technische Universitaet Berlin". Those mails spread viruses and
distribute email addresses for marketing purposes. They should NOT be
forwarded.

For those of you who speak German can find out about this and other
hoaxes at
<http://www.tu-berlin.de/www/software/hoax.shtml>http://www.tu-berlin.de/www/software/hoax.shtml

I am sure there are lots of sites in English too but I don't know any.

Thanks, Monika

Just received this this morning. Please pass this onto to people in
your own networks and ask them to sign.

Lets hope we can make a difference!

Many thanks
Jane

>>>_______________________________________
>>>David Kaiser <mailto:dikaiser@mit.edu>dikaiser@mit.edu
>>>Assistant Professor
>>>Program in Science, Technology, & Society
>>>and Lecturer, Department of Physics
>>>Building E51-185
>>>Massachusetts Institute of Technology
>>>77 Massachusetts Avenue
>>>Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
>>>Phone: 617 452-3173 Fax: 617 258-8118

I arise in your experience as an object.
How you distinguish me and other human beings/living systems in
language, depends on your/our emotions.

Life's Natural Solutions - A Paradigm Shift for Human Evolution
PO Box 1174
MONA VALE NSW 1066
AUSTRALIA
Phone/Fax: 612 9979 9147