An Afghani Views the Situation

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 09:24:08 PDT

Another short piece, written by an Afghani who has lived in America for 35
yrs. Today however there's a glimmer of hope that the U.S. response might
not be as hasty and stupid as I feared: George Bush stated "I'm not going
to fire a 10 million dollar missile at a tent and hit a camel in the butt."
I wonder just what "value" needs to be on something to fire a 10 million
dollar missile at it.

http://www.zmag.org/ansarycalam.htm

Paul H. Dillon

"An eye for an eye would leave everyone blind." -- Mohandas Ghandi