Re: tragedy in New York

From: Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman@telis.org)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 15:53:32 PDT

Thanks for your response Eugene. I think Amos Oz puts it well in the NYTimes

today.
Molly

Struggling Against Fanaticism
By AMOS OZ
The real struggle is not between nations or religions, but
rather within them: a battle between fanatics and everyone
else.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/14/opinion/14OZ.html