too eerie and weird....

From: Gary Shank (shank@stargate.duq.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 10:55:40 PDT

here is a news release...one of my buds sent me a copy of the picture
which is attached

this is really really strange

gary

Record company alters album cover showing US terror

The artwork for a new album showing the World Trade Centre being
blown up has been changed. The album by rappers The Coup was due to
be released next month. It has now been delayed until November,
reports the Daily Record.

The cover for Party Music showed band members Boots Riley and DJ Pam
the Funkstress blowing up the World Trade Centre.

The image showed an uncanny resemblance to the devastation caused by
the attacks.
A spokesman for the band's record company 75Ark said: "The planned
artwork for The Coup's forthcoming album has been changed following
the events in the United States.
The image was originally conceived by band member Boots several months ago.
Although the image has been available to view on the web, no albums
have been manufactured with this artwork. Party Music will be
released on November 5 with an entirely new sleeve."

The record company has asked websites not to reproduce the image.

Story filed: 08:32 Thursday 13th September 2001

coup_partymusic.jpg