Re: tragedy in New York

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 11:38:01 PDT

Incapacitated in heart and mind all morning, and stunned by the level of
planning such that TV camera's were set up after the first crash in time to
record the second. I received news that a relative who often flys on the AA
flight was on a different one today. Yet in the emotional daze, I can't feel
relieved.

The word is that blood donations will help.

bb

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]