Business meeting event in New Orleans: Cultural Historical SIG

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 11:36:55 PDT

Hi folks--

It is time for us to think of the business meeting event for our
Cultural Historical SIG in New Orleans next spring. The idea of business
meeting is to spend as little time as possible on our logistics and
organization (about 20-30 min) and spend the rest of time on substantive
issues (about 1.5 hours). Ideally, business meeting event should provoke
our thinking and attract a lot of people. So think of events that you
would definitely attend.

Please, post your proposals for the business meeting event on
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG/Business%20event,%20prop.htm by the
end of this week, September 17.

By the way, the SIG has about $2,000 on our account. So, if your
proposal for the business event requires expenses within this sum, we
can afford it (please, indicate in your proposal).

Let us know if you have questions,

King Beach (Cultural Historical SIG President)
Eugene Matusov (Cultural Historical SIG Program Officer)
---------------
Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Education
School of Education