Re: Folie (was re: theory/practice)

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:39:24 PDT

In a message dated 9/6/2001 8:57:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
phil.graham@mailbox.uq.edu.au writes:

> He thought with his brain as
> he walked with his feet, without knowing anything about his
> incomprehensible ability to walk nor of his no less incomprehensible

Phil,

Within this statement it is fair to say you have indeed captured the essence
of madness.
For within the reason of a madman lies the same irrefutable proof that their
reasoning is as sound as you or me. Just ask them. I assure you again Phil
that just becasue I use normed assessment tools I in know way see myself as
the "lifestyle police". Most of my clients do receive some Axis 1 Diagnosis
but this is in the spirit of treatment and therapy not institutionalizing.

eric