Crisis questions

From: Nate Schmolze (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 15:46:58 PDT

I had a bad hard drive drive (is there such a thing as a good one). Talk
about luck - the day after I uploaded crisis to my site.

1) Laszlo mentioned he was interested in all of Crisis whereas he had
conflicts with about two weeks of our schedule. Bruce - who is also
interested has a conflict with the week in the middle. How does beginning
the last week in September sound? This would be roughly from Sept 23rd to
October 12th or so.

If we did this Laszlo, Bruce, Don, others - what week would you be willing
to take responsibility for?

2) Don asked about printing because of trouble reading off a screen for
long periods. First, chapters 1-4, and 12-13 should not be a problem at all
easily printable. Chapters 5-11 because of the textbridge formatting would
need to be printed individually - page by page. Eventually, these will all
be in a chapter per document format, but that will take time. I have one
suggestion though, Opera browser may serve useful, it has a zoom function.
Instead of like with Netscape and Exploder just allowing one to increase
the font, one can increase the page as a whole by 110-800 percent. With
this zoom function the text while quite a bit larger stays very crisp and
clear.

Nate