Re: Laszlo's comments on crises

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 07:44:52 PDT

Laszlo,

Your comment below puzzles me. Are you saying that a natural science cannot
also be a cultural-historical science? Please bear with me as I have no formal
training in the social sciences, and I do not understand the reasons why work
in one precludes work in the other. Would you expand on this topic? Perhaps
others might also be interested in the underlying differences of these
paradigms.

Bill Barowy

> I do believe that if LSV was any interested in any unified Psychology as a
> natural science he would hardly have fooled around with a psychology as a CH
> science.
>

> Laszlo

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]