crisis/crises

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 19:42:39 PDT

Ok. so as i understand it, a cabal of andy, nate, adn Bruce will make the
Vygotsky "crisis "article attainable by us all at some nearby future date.
September 1? Or some such. and we will discuss. If the same cabal would
organize discussion coordinators for what they consider relevant subsection
that would be most helpful.

Coordination of our local time scales and "universal" ( :-) " time scale,
note that UCSD quarter begins Aug 20. Semesters in the us in other schools
tend to be last week of aug or first of sept. What this means for others I
have no idea but the different local instituitonal time constraints will
affect the flow of discussion, in interaction with all the rest of the complications
that divide us.
mike